· Choose another way to download the Apps might solve the "Can't download Apps on iPhone" problem. Step 1: Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer and launch iTunes. Step 2: Click the three dots and choose "Apps" in the drop-down menu. Step 3: Select "Updates" and choose the App you want to download and install on your iPhone/iPad.
· The free iTunes U app for iPad gives you access to courses from universities and schools. These courses are completely free and even include assignments. iTunes U and the instructors provide course materials, including audio, video, books, documents and presentations, apps, and books. iTunes U includes over 500,000 free lectures, videos, books, and other resources on thousands of subjects …
· If you don't have enough storage space on your iPhone or iPad in iOS 12/11, you can't download or update apps. Therefore, check how much free space you have and free up iPhone space by deleting unwanted documents and apps. Go to "Setting" > tap "General" > tap "About" > check "Available" to see how much free space you have.
Tap the Top Charts button at the bottom of the screen to see which free and paid apps other people are downloading most. Tap the Categories button to search by type of app. 3 Or search for the app you want by tapping the Search field, entering a search term, and tapping the …
· Crackle not only delivers great movies and TV shows with an interface that stands up to Hulu Plus and exceeds the one found in the Netflix app, but it does so as a free download with no subscription costs. That's right: free movies and TV shows. That's perhaps the very definition of a must-have app and definitely makes it one of the best free apps on the App Store.
· Installing Apps from iCloud 1 Tap the App Store icon to open it. The App Store is linked to your iCloud account, allowing it to keep track of your downloads; this way, you can re-install any app you've downloaded on an iPhone or similar iPad with the same iCloud information.
1. Log Out and In Apple ID to Fix iPad Won’t Download Apps. Unlock your iPad and open Settings app. Tap your Apple account on the top and then choose iTunes & App Store option. Tap your Apple ID and then tap Sign Out. Sign in your Apple account again and back to App Store to download apps on iPad. 2. Re-connect Network to Fix My iPad Won’t Download Apps
· Pause and restart the app download When you firmly press the app from the Home screen, you might see options to Resume Download, Pause Download, or Cancel Download. If the app download is paused, tap Resume Download. If it's stuck, tap Pause Download, then firmly press the app again and tap Resume Download.
· Try these quick tips to fix when your iPad doesn’t download apps. Try this reader tip of pressing the retry button over & over again until the app downloads; Force restart your device; Log out of the app store and then log back in; Check your date and time settings and toggle off “set automatically.” Then, set the date manually to a year ahead (temporarily) and see if you can …
· How to fix App Store Not Working. How to Get Free apps without Password on iPhone. Here we offer you the steps to download free apps without typing the password: Step 1: Click Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store (In case your iPhone is running iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store)
A bad habit is nothing more than a mistake repeated.